donderdag 22 juli 2010

Playlist 22-7

Avond CD: Band of Skulls-Baby Darling Doll Face Honey


1e uur:
1. Smashing Pumkpkins-Siva
2. Band of Skulls-Death By Diamonds and Pearls
3. Tokyo Police Club-Boots of Danger
4. Japandroids-Darkness on the Edge of Gastown
5. The Black Keys-Howlin For You
6. The Van Jets-Damage
7. Pearl Jam-Amongst The Waves
8. Gang of Four-To Hell With Poverty
9. Bl3nder-Pietje Politiek
10.You Say Party! We Say Die-Lonely's Lunch
11.Futureheads-I Can Do That
12.Filter-The Inevitable Relapse (1/2)

2e uur:
1. Stereo MC's-Connected
2. Band of Skulls-I Know What I Am
3. Coachwhips-Dance Floor Bathroom
4. Big Boys-FunFunFun
5. GG Allen-Convulsion
6. Pink Holes-It Was Pink
7. A Place To Bury Strangers-Ego Death
8. Arcade Fire-Month of May
9. Nostalgia 77-Seven Nation Army
10.Broken Social Scene-Texico Bitches
11.Band of Skulls-Fires
12.Filter-The Inevitable Relapse (andere 1/2)

2 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

It has no analogues?

Anoniem zei

I apologise, but, in my opinion, you are not right. I am assured. Let's discuss it.