donderdag 2 september 2010

Playlist 2-9

Avond CD: The Klaxons-Surfing the Void
1e uur:
1. Beastie Boys-Root Down
2. Klaxons-Surfing the Void
3. Futureheads-I Can Do That
4. !!!-Wannagain Wannagain
5. Ou Est Le Swimming Pool-Jackson's Last Stand
6. Comeback Kid-Do Yourslef A Favour
7. The Ettes-I Get Mine
8. The Thermals-I Dont Believe It
9. Interpol-Barricades
10.Goose-Words
11.Papa Roach-Kick in the Teeth
12.Filter-The Inevitable Relapse
13.Arcade Fire- Ready To Start

2e uur:
1. The White Stripes-I Just Dont Know What To Do With Myself
2. Klaxons-Extra Astronomical
3. De Staat-Day 'N' Nite
4. Hausmagger-Man in de Metro
5. BRMC-Stop
6. The Offspring- All I Want
7. Agnostic Front-For My Family
8. NOFX-Dinosaurs Will Die
9. Doggirl-Face The Cock
10.Customs-Shut Up Narcissus
11.Yeasayer-Ambling Alp

Geen opmerkingen: